Show Notes: Not Your Average Nice Guys Podcast (002)
Episode 2 brings Colleen, Dan, and B.C together for another high roundtable conversation. Before the talk, they consumed their preferred cannabis products (prerolls, hash, and flower) and then had a conversation about some of the things they've observed in the newly legal California Cannabis Industry.
Tags: Nice Guy | Cannabis Delivery | Marijuana Delivery | Marin County | Cannabis Marketing
Points of interest:
- How to smoke hash
- Dry-farmed cannabis
- "Pink Tax Marketing"
- Industry "money grab" tactics
- ICBC (International Cannabis Business Conference)
- Threats to mom and pop cannabis businesses
- Can you die from Marijuana?
- The importance of education
- Cannabis as medicine
- Stigma - what's acceptable in moving the industry forward?
- Stay curious, stay open
- How to be a responsible consumer and do the nice thing
- The importance of tracking your cannabis experience
- And Etc.
Music produced by Nice Guy:
👇🏼Find us online 👇🏼
If you enjoyed this episode please give us a LIKE ❤️ below 👇🏼and SHARE this on your social media. Stigma is a real problem in most of the country. Not everyone is comfortable coming out of the cannabis closet and we understand that.
Liking and sharing our content with a Nice Guys review helps go a long way in taking the fear out of marijuana. We appreciate your support!!!