October is a great month for some warm-hearted fun. The days are getting shorter and the temperature is cooling, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop! In this article, we’ve put together a field guide helping you squeeze the most joy out of the final days before winter. Who says fun has to be reserved for just the kids?
Below are the 5 best activities you can do while consuming cannabis this autumn.
1. Visit the Pumpkin patch in Nicasio Valley and grab the perfect pumpkin for this year’s jack o'lantern. We suggest pairing Kinslips Cloud buster sublingual tabs with your trip to the pumpkin patch. They’re discreet and uplifting, you’ll unlock the creativity needed to carve the best pumpkin on the block.
Open daily from 10am – 6pm throughout the month of October.
2. Who doesn’t love apple cider and doughnuts? Well what about apple picking while high on cannabis infused cookies? Head out to Chileno Valley Ranch and pick apples while snacking on your favorite Korova mini cookies to experience apple picking like never before. Once you’re done picking apples grab some cider and dip your cookies. You’ll thank us later!
Open every Sunday from 9am – 3pm.
3. Enjoy a trip to Muelrath Ranch in Santa Rosa and warm your mind, body, and soul as you sip a cup of warm Kikoko tea and enjoy a Hayride through the Muelrath Ranch. After the ride you can also enjoy farm animals, a pumpkin cannon, bounce houses for the kids, and much more. Kikoko tea is the perfect companion to stay warm and relaxed during your ride around the ranch.
Open daily from 10am - 6pm Sunday – Thursday; and 10am – 9pm Friday and Saturday.
4. Looking for a hay tunnel or corn maze to get lost in? Head back up to Muelrath Ranch in Santa Rosa and find your way through the maze. Want to add an extra element to the fun? Try pairing Kiva Confections Blueberry Milk Chocolate or Espresso Dark Chocolate terra bites to the equation. They’re only 5mg THC bites so take as little or as many as needed to find the perfect balance. Happy navigating!
Open daily from 10am - 6pm Sunday – Thursday; and 10am – 9pm Friday and Saturday
5. The 41st Annual Mill Valley Film Festival is a great place to escape from the heavy work load to enjoy some films for a while. Want to really dive into the storylines being told? Grab a bag of Valhalla gummies to pair with your popcorn. Sweet and salty, plus a little cannabliss never hurt anybody. Nice Guys are proudly sponsoring this year’s festival which is going on from Oct. 4th – 14th throughout San Rafael and Mill Valley movie theaters. We recommend watching “Weed the People,” which focuses on cannabis’s ability to alleviate symptoms of cancer in afflicted children. The screening for the film begins Friday, Oct. 12th at 9pm and also plays at 12:15pm Saturday, Oct. 13th at the CineArts Sequoia theater.
Purchase tickets by clicking here