At Nice Guys Delivery, the health and safety of our entire community is our top priority.
We’d like to ask all our customers to please take all the appropriate precautions including wearing a mask during any interaction with our staff. Nice Guys is dedicated to continuing providing service to our patients while also protecting our employees and other Marin County customers.
Today we’re sharing a number of updates with you about new health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19, as well as what we’re doing internally to keep a clean and safe workplace, like our drivers using hand sanitizer before and after each delivery.
BELOW IS INFORMATION REGARDING WHAT IS CURRENTLY GOING ON IN MARIN:
Amid heightened focus on Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Marin County and the surrounding Bay Area, we want to reassure you that Marin County Public Health is working closely with federal, state and regional agencies to protect our community in this rapidly evolving situation.
Here is the latest information out of Marin County:
Status Update: https://coronavirus.marinhhs.org/
The best way to reduce your risk of becoming infected with a respiratory virus, whether the flu or COVID-19, is to practice good hygiene:
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, and if your commute includes public transit.
• Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or crook of your elbow (not your hands)
• Avoid touching your face
• Stay home from work or school if you have a fever or are feeling sick
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Get your flu shot to protect against flu
Below is a list of useful links for more information about COVID-19:
How COVID-19 Spreads: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/transmission.html
COVID-19 Prevention & Treatment: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html
COVID-19 Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
COVID-19 What to do if you are sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
COVID-19 Stigma & Resilience: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/related-stigma.html
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
It is imperative to rely on factual, reliable information and not fall prey to social media rumors. Marin Health and Human Services COVID-19 webpage (https://www.marinhhs.org/coronavirus) should be your first stop for information. In addition, you can direct COVID-19 questions to the Communicable Disease & Prevention Unit by email: email@example.com. (If you are feeling sick, you should call your primary care physician or a nurse advice line).
Additional, reliable information can be found from the following sources:
• CDC Novel Coronavirus Information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
• CDC Travel Advisories: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel
• CDPH Novel Coronavirus Information: https://bit.ly/2IcdhlD