Spring is in full swing and the Bay Area is heating up! The kids are almost out for summer and the nights are getting longer – sunset cocktails are right around the corner. While kicking back and enjoying a boozy cocktail is appealing to some, there’s a whole world of cannabis drinks that can bring you the same joyful night – without all the undesired effects of alcohol.
We’re kicking off National Cocktail Day? this year with a list of our favorite “Mocktails” made with the finest flavored drinks on our menu. Check out our recipes below and make your own at home, they’ll keep your Summer Vibes High AND Chilled…without the hangover.
Light and refreshing
– Mix 2-3 capfuls of Mango Cannabis Quencher with 2-3 capfuls of simple syrup in glass
– Lightly muddle 3-4 fresh basil leaves in glass
– Lightly muddle 5 thin cucumber slices in glass
– Add ice and top with soda water (stir well)
– Garnish with fresh basil and cucumber slice
– Fill glass with ice
– 4 oz. Kikoko Sympatea
– 4 oz. Ginger Beer
– 1/2 lime juice fresh squeezed
– Garnish with lime wedge
** To make Sympatea: Put any number of tea bags in a non-plastic pitcher
For each tea bag, add 4oz of boiling water. Put in fridge and chill (concentrate will last at least 10 days chilled)
Got ideas for your own Mocktail? Click HERE to check out all of our drink options.